tips for the fellas

hey boys-
I'm not sure if you've listened to any top music hits recently, but DANG are there some romantic song lyrics out there. I mean, I know that if any of ya'll were trying to holler at me, I would be swept off of my feet by some of these moving, poetic words. Just thought I would post a few suggestions that could help you woo the lady of your choice. Ah, what a romantic age we live in!
affectionately yours,
emily

"Shawty, [you're] like a melody in my head that I can't keep out. . .It's like my iPod's stuck on replay!"

"I'ma tell you one time: when I met you, my heart went 'knock knock', now I met you, my heart won't stop stop."

"Somebody call 911! [you're] a shawty fire burning on the dance floor, WHOA!"

"Hey baby girl I've been watchin' you all day! Man, that thing you got behind you is amazing!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment