if Satan decided to dress up as a sugary treat...

...it would be Candy Corn.
Did you know that each year Americans consume enough Candy Corn that if laid end-to-end, would circle the earth 4.25 times?
that makes me want to barf. I have had it up to here with candy corn and their evil ways. here is why.

me, today at about 6:20pm-la la la, I'm just innocently going to drink some tea. Gotta find a mug. Oh look! a bag of delicious candy corn hiding behind the mugs! that looks like a good snack!

6:25pm-yummmm these candy corns sure are great! I could eat them all day long!

6:26pm- hmm, these are kind of filling...but still pretty tasty!

6:27pm- ok, I think if I eat much more I'm going to feel sick. I wonder what a serving size is. . .20 pieces? WHAT?! Twenty pieces go into my mouth with each handful! What in the world...I've gotta stop eating this.

6:29pm- Why am I still eating these?? They are just so little and cute, I can't stop!

6:29:15pm- Seriously, I HAVE to put these away. I'm going to vomit.

6:29:32pm- Really, I am about to vomit. ughhhh candy corn, WHY???? This feeling is awful, it's like a sugary hell......someone kill me now!

6:30pm- What's that, mom? Time for dinner? Thanksgiving leftovers? you mean, the meal that somehow manages to taste even better than the first time we eat it? And we are eating now, when I feel like all I want to do is run into the street and let a tractor trailer run me over? NOOOOOOOOO!!! DANG YOU, CANDY CORN!!!

And that is how Candy Corn ruined Thanksgiving. well, the day after thanksgiving.
warning: learn from my mistake. DO NOT let a candy's cute-factor deceive you. Stay strong.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily, you are one of the funniest girls I know - love this post and love you :)

Post a Comment