homMMMe

I love being home. I love the familiar sound of the coffee pot beeping in the kitchen. I love curling up on the couch with Chance at my feet & the fireplace on. I love my big bed, so big that I can leave piles of books and notebooks and clothes at the foot of it and still have plenty of room to sleep. I love hearing the courthouse bells. I love the Christmas lights already strung around Main Street. I love reunions with friends. I love that a cow made the cover of The Warrenton Lifestyle magazine this week. I love seeing half of Fauquier county at Panera, plus Robert Duvall. I love my grandmother and mother pouring over recipe books and filling the sink with dishes. I love planning midnight Frost-milkshake dates. I love how the piano waits for me in the living room. I love how small and wonderful this town is.

1 comments:

zoe said...

waaah so beautiful i want to cry because i am missing out on that
xo

Post a Comment