that darn Sufjan

some people can pull all-nighters. I don't think I can.
I only got 2 hours last night & felt like I was an extra from zombieland walking around grounds all day.
and then I projected my frustration with my lack of rest onto several undeserving victims. Such as Sufjan Stevens. I just read this article that says he isn't actually going to make albums for each of the 50 states. OK, so I guess I sort of knew that.....was he really going to make 50 state-themed albums? No. but still, I wanted him to, so I was mad. I yelled "DANG IT, SUFJAN!" really loudly and then hit my fist against the arm chair, and that is when it occured to me that I have a problem and I should probably go to bed.
...now my watch alarm is going off. it goes off every night at 8:44 and I can't figure out how to turn if off and I lost the directions. DANG IT, WATCH!!! arghhh
ok, goodnight world. see you when I'm not a horrible Sufjan-hating person.
. . . I still really like this song:


0 comments:

Post a Comment