hi friday.

Today I'm in love with this video & song. Kings of Convenience is great & I can remember the very moment I discovered them, which isn't true of most artists. I was almost 16 & in high school & in NYC with my two best friends. It was Zoe's birthday & she got this CD as a present & we listened to it as we napped on the way home. His voice is so melancholy but sweet. And in this video, he is precious. I love his goofy glasses and green scarf and borrowed hat.

This project,
Amsterdam Acoustics is pretty cool. . . they record acoustic sessions with different artists as they wander around, using Amsterdam as the backdrop. The project only started this past summer, so I'm excited to see who else they record! check it out.

Amsterdam Acoustics - Erlend Øye (Kings of Convenience) - Mrs. Cold / Ask (The Smiths) from Mokummercials on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment