weird questions I ask myself

What if everyone was bald? Would it be as awesome as I imagine (because I wouldn't have to deal with my sassy bangs or ever wash my hair again) or would it be lame (because I would miss that clean-hair-shampoo smell, which is fabulous)?

What if no one had noses, like it was just flat right there on your face? What if you started choking and had no nose to breathe through?

Why are boys so strange?

How sweet would it be if you could legitimately swim in a pool full of jell-o?

What if we still used the barter system to purchase all things? Do I have anything of value that other people would want? I would be like "hey, here is this collection of books from high school that I never threw away, including Return of the Native and Frankenstein. Please give me peanut butter."

What if meals of the day were reversed? like everyone ate mashed potatoes and gravy for breakfast and...oh wait, lunch would still be the same. but then it'd be breakfast for dinner ALL THE TIME. which would basically be heaven on earth.

No, seriously. Why are boys so strange?

How many people have died from accidents involving kitchen appliances?

What if everyone in our culture valued old age over youth?

Will overalls ever again be socially acceptable?

What if everyone in the world recognized (as I do) what a hilarious show Hannah Montana is?

Would I still be the same person if I'd never read Harry Potter? Or would I be significantly less awesome?

Who was the person who decided that pantyhose should exist? I mean really, people. They are FLESH colored. and they don't keep you warm. and they are itchy. and my mom makes me wear them.

What if the human body only needed two hours of sleep per night?

How many friends would I make if I rode a segway to all of my classes?

If I I had seen Taylor Swift in the hallway of my high school and she wasn't famous, would I have thought she was pretty?

How much would my Young Life kids hate me if I led songs via recorder?

What if those digital pets (like gigapets or something like that) were still really cool? Would everyone be skipping classes because they had to take care of them and clean up their digital poop?

What if donuts were good, healthy food options? Would that cause me to hate them?

What if no one could physically cry? How else would you release sad emotions, or react to pain, or to something really beautiful slash wonderful?

Why is playing Ultimate with squid 100x more amazing than with a Frisbee?

Why do I have to wear pants? (question asked by Kendall Hancock)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so hilarious! Definitely made me laugh out loud at work :)

If you figure out answers to these questions, you must do a follow-up post :)

Post a Comment