"a moment like a poem"

In a few weeks, I'll be here:
at 6th and I synagogue in Washington, jamming out to him:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I am SO EXCITED. This show is going to be awesome. I saw Mat Kearney a few years ago opening for Train, and he was incredible. I can only imagine that this venue will be super amazing. If you're free July 27th, click right here and order yourself some tickets. I've been craving a good show, so I'm ecstatic to have one to look forward to :)

p.s. just realized that since it is America's birthday, I should also recommend this song. It's one of my favorites actually.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

no WAY! jealous. super jealous. that's going to be an amazing concert!

Unknown said...

Sixth and I is a great venue - saw one of the best shows of my life there last November!

Post a Comment