insomnia again

can't sleep. but at least it gives me time to listen to good music. and since it's too late to do anything super productive, I figured the best I could do was make another blog playlist. (this is the last one for a long long time, promise!)

these songs are incredible. I know I say that a lot, but this time, I REALLY REALLY mean it. Surriously. listen to all of them. do not skip any. you will regret it. this playlist is a chill, soaks-into-your-skin, makes you smile and lean your head back and say "mmmm" kind of playlist. so if you want to just relax and enjoy some truly worthy tunes, take a peek at these. I wouldn't steer you wrong :)

nighty night. or, good morning.



















OK, just a few more:
I Can See Your Tracks - Laura Veirs
Falling - Florence and the Machine
Forever & Always (Piano Version) - Taylor Swift

0 comments:

Post a Comment