I love you, mom

Having a great mom is not a given. Not every kid knows what it's like to be tucked under the covers when they're little, or what it's like to have a bedroom to run to if monsters come. Not every kid knows what it's like to have someone make them french toast on Saturday mornings just because. Not every kid knows what it's like to have someone to cry to when they fall off their bike. Not every kid knows what it's like to rush home after school to show someone an A+, knowing it will end up on the refrigerator. Not every kid knows what it's like to receive hugs always meant especially for them. Not every kid knows what it's like to have someone to wave to on the sidelines of every sports game they play in.
Not every kid knows what it's like to have a great mom, but I do...and knowing that makes me know that every kid should know what that's like.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I am forever forever forever gratefully in awe of who you are and what you do for me. You are the most beautiful person I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment