FINALS SURVIVAL part five: actual survival

maybe I've mentioned this before...I hate birds. OK, correction. I have a terrible, all-encompassing, never-want-to-be-anywhere-near-them fear of birds. I'll be honest. Don't care if it's irrational, don't care if you want to mock me - I just don't like them. And the worst part is - I think they've gotten wise.

A few days ago I was trying to get into my car and a bird decided to land on the bush next to the sidewalk JUST as I was passing it. Coincidence? I think not. This thing was like 10 inches away from me. I could have TOUCHED it! It was terrifying.

And then I was walking down the corner the very next day and this big gross black crow starts flying RIGHT AT MY FACE. No lie. I screamed and definitely made a scene because of that stupid flying beast. I'm sure he was plotting to pluck my eyeballs out and feed them to his gross babies or something, because that is the type of monstrous thing birds like to do. Ew ew ew. I hate them.

But the good news is, I have had two bird encounters and I've lived through them. I also just lived through a religion exam (PTL that class is DUNZO) and an ASL final. One more (history of lit. at 9am tomorrow morn) and I'm free as a....oh wait....

0 comments:

Post a Comment