a few things

1) omg. I'm totally rewriting The Giver. shoot. Several people said that my story (the one I talked about below) reminded them of that premise, and I know I've read The Giver, but I couldn't remember what it was about. So i wikipedia-ed it. Its totally similar in like 800 ways. whatevs. I'm still writing my story.

2) NEW BLOG CREATED! I just booked my flight to Nica! and I leave a week from this thursday. (whoa whoa whoa). And I created a new blog to update all my adventures. I already posted a pre-trip update. so check in there when I'm gone to keep up to speed if you so desire: www.emilyinnica.blogspot.com

3) I am probably never sleeping again because of portfolio work.

4) this video is freakin' SO funny. I don't even watch The Hills, but I love little kids and I love spoofs. so it's perfect:



5) HAPPY MONDAY! I LOVE YOU ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment