FINALS SURVIVAL part three: be with good people

to expand that list I made awhile back of 100 favorite things, let me add my small group.

when you spend 7 plus hours sitting in the same chair in Para reading Shakespeare, you start to get a little loopy. the cure for that, I have discovered tonight, is consuming massive amounts of toffee nut arch's with cookie dough on top and sharing some laughs with friends.

here are some interesting things our finals-fried minds thought constituted as good conversation tonight:

1) lunchables (how AWESOME were these? I particularly enjoyed the hamburger ones - because who doesn't love fake cold meat forced into an unnatural square shape with plastic-y cheese on top?)


2) screen-names (oh AIM, how I miss you. just kidding. it's all about gchat now. but there was some big revolution tonight (started by a certain e-mail thread I'm too cool to be a part of)where a few people started putting their first s/n's as their gchat status. Ashley Parsley = burn2surf313, Ellen Bosserman = ellenthepelican, my s/n = lipglosluvr4u...which sounds slightly more scandalous than I think I realized in second grade)


3)BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS! (Actually, this is always a good topic of conversation. We decided to get excited about books to read over the summer. The two I'm most excited about are Pillars of the Earth and The Irresistible Revolution...oh gosh golly gee I'm SO PUMPED just to read all the live-long day when school is over!!)


4) Cribs (Kendall just made herself a crib here in the chem lib, and I decided to take a picture of it)


...oh hello, crazy blog posts that don't make sense. hello me during exams. you seem familiar....

0 comments:

Post a Comment