snOHw JOY!

I like the snow. It's pretty & quiet & looks lovely on the top of the Rotunda & the grass of the lawn. Basically, I love everything about it....except that I had to shovel today. Stephen (my Saab) needed his space back in the driveway after spending the snow storm living on the street. So, with no brother or dad around to give the responsibility to, I had to do it myself.

I realize that this makes me sound like a spoiled brat, but I don't think I have shoveled more than about twice in my whole life. Seems like I haven't been missing a whole lot - it really wasn't too much fun for me. Plus, the whole time I was out there, my neighbor's (we affectionately call her Mrs. Cat Lady - apparently I am the only one from our house who she likes. My housemates think it is because she sees a younger version of herself in me. Awesome) two cats sat in the window glaring at me. Seriously, they would not stop staring. They were probably having some hilarious conversation about how stupid I looked or how I wasn't lifting with my knees or something. Either way, it kind of creeped me out.

So, other than my shoveling adventure, playing & enjoying the beauty of the snow made for a fun weekend. Snow days mean sleeping in & snuggling in sweatpants to read/write/drink hot chocolate & not do much else....pretty great stuff. I hope your weekend was equally as cozy & delightful :)
P.S. Kendall Hancock took some fabulous pictures of the winter wonderland that C-ville was transformed into. They are posted below...enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment