the ABCs of my first full day in Cville

Apple on the go (my breakfast)

Bachelor (I was forced into watching it last night...I'm hooked)

Catching the bus (and then remembering that I hate buses)

Dumplings on the corner? My life is complete.

Emswizzle has become my new nickname for absolutely no reason

Flannel Fridays are happening this semester.

Garden hang-out in the sunshine

Hologram, Hermione Granger, Hit-man, Helen Keller & other things we brainstormed to dress up as for Rolling with a Purpose brought to you by the letter "H" on Friday.

IHOP at 1AM

J is the letter that I just painted to hang in "The Joint" next year

Kendall sent me a funny youtube that made me start my morning by watching other funny youtubes.

Lightsaber (I found one in our neighbor's yard. I love college)

Mischievous pranking of Brittney's & Hannah's room

Not stopping for an unnecessary cup of coffee as I passed Para this morning. My will-power is improving.

Organizing my class schedule is bleh.

Peanut Butter & carrots become the official house snack

Quilts are so yesterday. My snuggie has officially been introduced to the house.

Rain-check for a spontaneous adventure with Eric Cmar!

Speed-walking around grounds in the beautiful c-ville weather

Taylor Swift, Rihanna & Akon made up my playlist on the drive from Warrenton

Unpacking. I'd rather have a root canal.

Video of us as babies for a reunion party tonight. I was bald & boring.

Why have I not been able to stop singing that "Body Language" song by Jesse McCartney? really, Emily?

X-treme hike with Tay&Kir

Yesterday - the song I am learning on the piano.

Zombies - Pride&Prejudice version. It's my final book of leisure reading to finish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Bachelor is very addicting - beware! My addiction began with its first season in college and has not ceased! :) And I think you will love P&P&Z - it's pretty funny!

anna.michelle said...

one of the contestants on the bachelor was quoted as saying
"I lead a woman's bible study... and i DO NOT get paid for that" -- allow us to consider this... ;-)

Post a Comment