I am ashamed. But at least my arms are warm.

Today was my first day of life as a Snuggie-owner. I'm not going to lie - it's pretty heavenly. In fact, as I type this, my arms are toasty warm inside my new glorified leopard print blanket with sleeves.

My one disappointment is that life has not instantly become as wonderful as it seems in the Snuggie commercials. Talk about false advertisement. I thought I would put mine on and instantly hear the Snuggie jingle as I walked around. I have yet to see mom & dad dancing with their coffee in the kitchen while wearing Snuggies. Or seen an elderly couple wearing them in the movie theaters. Or passed a crowd doing the wave, all wearing Snuggies at a sporting event. What a bummer.

But seriously, anything with a commercial that makes me laugh as hard as the one posted below is worthy of purchase. There is too much hilarious-ness to comment on in one blog post. All I'll say: look at that old man without a Snuggie at 0:55. I was sold on getting one the instant I saw him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment