it's the little things that....totally annoy me.

It's the middle of the week. and I woke up super early. and I have SO much work to do. and therefore, I feel justified in making a list of things that bug me. deal with it. :)

1) getting a pack of starbursts and finding that the majority of them are yellow
2) when we are out of knifes in my house and I have to get one all the way out of the dishwasher and wash it. super lame.
3) when my shoes become untied on a rainy day and the laces get all gross.
4) egg-salad.
5) people who walk slowly
6) squirrels
7) twangy male country vocalists
8) when you put a really good song as your cell-phone alarm and then end up hating that song because it reminds you of waking up
9) when you get really excited about eating some toast, but then burn the toast
10) that one cartoon Pinky & the Brain.

2 comments:

zoe said...

my favorite:
numba 9
i always get excited about eating toooaast!

emily morgan thompson said...

hahah "some....TOAST!" I will never forget that Zo :)
actually, I don't think it was really that funny, it was just one of those things we laughed about a lot and because of that it became funny.
LOVE YOU, FRIEND!

Post a Comment