bueno es Dios siempre


God is really good. Did you know that?
Just good good good.

Our UVA Nicaraguan Orphan Fund is in the midst of organizing our second-annual Barefoot 5k/Barefoot Week fundraiser, and I'm sitting here re-reading an e-mail my friend Kirsty sent out that literally gave me chills. It says that the NOF has already raised about double what we did last year. Already. DOUBLE.

God is good. Isn't it obvious?

Isn't it obvious that God is good when I get to see Banessa (that beautiful little girl I'm holding in the picture above) for the third time in a year? When I get to walk into a classroom in La Chureca, play with the kids we're raising money for, and know that God is in the process of redeeming their lives? Of orchestrating their beautiful futures? My heart is singing to think of that. To think of that money as more than just some cash some relatives and friends forked over, but to think of it as the step toward transformation. God's hand is moving. He's at work. He's good. He cares about His kids. His glory is all over this thing, this crazy Barefoot extravaganza.

Here's what I'll ask you to do - join in on this. It's exciting.

Sign-up for the Barefoot 5K if you're going to be in Charlottesville on April 23rd. (click right here)

or you can even sponsor me as I walk barefoot for a week and help those incredible kids of Chureca! (click here)

at the very least, check out our wildly amazing Barefoot website (click here)...exciting things are under foot! (get it? foot?)

and it's really just because God is good.

so so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment