@dear-twitter, #here'sthething

I just simply do not understand you.

seriously. How does this work? It's like there's strange symbols everywhere that remind me of math, and then my head gets confused and I forget how to use the mouse.

Within the past 48 hours, everyone on the planet has jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. I know that's actually been a growing trend for some time now, but a wave has just infected a large handful of my friends. All I ever hear now is how great Twitter is, and oh-get-a-twitter-you'll-love-it, or have to listen to laughy inside jokes at something someone tweeted blah blah blah.

here's my major complaint about twitter. if I get a twitter, I'll be all over the internet. I mean, I already write on facebook pretty frequently, update my gchat statuses on the reg, AND have a blog. what else do I have to say on any other sort of networking site? And I like to ramble (have you noticed?)...like loooooooong drawn out thoughts that are never concise. And that is impossible on Twitter. I could never survive.

#doyouseewhatI'msaying?

...and all I know is, one time I DID make a Twitter account, tweeted Justin Bieber, and he never tweeted me back.

which, in light of the resulting emotional distress, makes my distancing from Twitter totally understandable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up. love you. i'm sorry the biebs didn't respond :( this is shannon hehe

Post a Comment