tee-rific!

these t-shirts are pretty tight and I want them.

This one
is designed by the band The National and you can get it from Yellow Bird Project, which is this cool site where "indie" bands design shirts you can purchase and the proceeds are given to a charity of the band's choice. There are a lot of fun musicians and sweet organizations featured...I recommend a browse.

I ADORE Out of Print's shirts. For every shirt you buy, a book is donated to a community in need through a partner-organization called Books for Africa. My favorites include: 1984 and Walden.

Some fun designs and stories of t-shirts helping everyday people on Rosa Loves....I like this and this.

Celebrities are rockin' these Buy Life tees to raise money to support those in Africa suffering from HIV/AIDS. But here's the crazy part....the shirts have a bar-code on them you can SCAN (yes, literally scan) with an iPhone or smartphone app and then directly donate to the charity or purchase your own shirt off of someone else. How nuts is that? Technology blows my mind.


happy tuesday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gave my best friend (who was an English major at UVA) a gift certificate to Out of Print for her birthday :) They have a great mission and fun t-shirts!

Post a Comment