blessings, Nica part dos, and EEEEEEEKK!!!

I've got so much joy right now, it's probably leaking out of my fingertips and the ends of my hair. Why so excited, you ask?

1) I FINALLY have a phone charger as of like an hour ago. I feel like I'm officially a part of the world again. (Although, it has been kind of lovely at times being totally detached this week)

2) I'm home! and as you know, I'm sort of head-over-heels in love with Warrenton. Chance and I just had a snuggle fest and my grandmother took me to El Agave tonight and I got to stretch out in my big bed and sleep in this morning. Life is good.

3) Being home means I get to play on my piano. (see the video below...I've been playing around with arrangements of Love Story all day and I'm sure my parents hate me)

4) Oh, and yeah....I'm going to Nicaragua this summer!!! hip hip hooray! As of this morning, I accepted a position with Manna Project's summer program, session one in Nica. I'll be there from May13th (literally a day after I finish exams) to June 10th, volunteering with Manna in communities in Nicaragua. If you had told me in January that I would be spending 5 weeks of 2010 in central america, I would have said "pshh, yeah right." But really - it's happening. There will be more thoughts of how incredible this is/how good God is/what I'm looking forward to/everything else concerning Nicaragua in soon-to-come blog posts, but right now, all I can think of to say is: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment