my Negative Nancy Thursday

Some days, all you want to do is throw on some Bob Dylan and listen to "Lay Lady Lay" while you're all curled up and toasty in your bed. Today was like that.

I only slept for four hours last night because I drank caffeine too late. I spent a large chunk of the day thinking it was Tuesday for some reason. I forgot where I was going as I was walking to Shakespeare class. Every free second I've had has been spent writing a paper about a gross poem I don't even like or reading King Lear, which makes me sad because everyone is mean in that play. I thought I lost my student ID but then I found it. In my wallet. Where it always is. I feel like I am about to loose my voice. I didn't even laugh when I saw a kid run after a bus while wearing a bookbag this afternoon. I doodled rain clouds all over my notes.

I obviously need a weekend.
and Bob. pronto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment