is this love is this love is this love is this love that I'm feelin'?


My best friend Zoe took this picture during a sunrise on Andros Island. I have a copy of it hanging on my wall and it is one of my favorite shots ever. Some of the most peaceful moments I have ever experienced occurred on that beach, on the mornings when we would get up for the sunrise, look at that ocean with our toes in the sand and watch stray dogs running in and out of the surf.

Today, as I was walking to class at 8 in the morning, it was snowing. And really, really cold. And I slipped on ice and a rather loud profanity escaped my mouth and I was thinking about how this winter weather better end soon because I might go insane. I realize that this post is in complete contradiction to the one I posted a few days ago. Believe me, I still like snow, and sledding and snowball fights have been a blast. However, I have finally reached the point where I am kind of over winter. An ocean or at least some sunshine needs to get into my life - pronto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment