6 songs, new & old, that are great.

currently on repeat in my life:

1) Poison & Wine - Civil Wars ("you think your dreams the same as mine")


2) Table for Two - Caedmon's Call ("Well this day's been crazy, but everything's happened right on schedule, from the rain and the cold to the drink that I spilled on my shirt")


3) Love Love Love - Of Monsters and Men ("You love love love when you know I can't...")


4) Drive By - Train ("Just a shy guy looking for a two-ply Hefty bag to hold my love")


5) We Owned the Night - Lady Antebellum ("The wine spilled on your dress and all you did was smile")


6) You've got the Love - Florence & the Machine ("Now and then it seems that life is just too much, but you've got the love I need to see me through")

1 comments:

Hannah said...

i win for making you re-listen to caedmon's call

Post a Comment