so, it turns out...(and other life realizations)

...wax paper is not supposed to go in the oven.

...when a
Maya bug pees acid on your neck, the resulting scar looks an awful lot like a hickie.

...some old ladies
are worse at technology than I am.

...soccer still perplexes me. As if the world cup wasn't confusing enough, now I have to figure out what a
vuvuzela is.

...congress is demanding that more nurses be hired in hospitals, which = a good thing.

...the Harry Potter-Sorcerer's Stone debate is still on-going.

...I wish I had an old type-writer and could sit at a window, Ewan McGregor/Moulin Rouge style, and write things all day.

...although it would take my dad about 15 seconds to psychoanalyze that Ke$ha has a substance abuse problem, the girl writes a catchy tune.

0 comments:

Post a Comment