gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh HEY, I'm back.
So I missed Glee while I was in Nica, and OH MY GOODNESS. I caught up on the episodes I missed today (productive day, seeing as there were four of them I needed to watch, which = 4 hours of me sitting in a chair doing nothing but glue myself to my computer screen and occasionally get up at commercials to snag some cookies) GAHHHH IT WAS SO GOOD! I'm not ashamed to admit it - I cried at the finale. So much good music, and everyone just wants to be friends, and Finn said "I love you" to Rachel and I squealed for a good two minutes. Geez, I thought it was incredible!

Also, there were some hilarious lines. My favorite part was in the Lady GaGa episode when Figgins says that teens are coming down with "Twlight" fever and then it pans to this rando girl wearing a "Team Edward" shirt and fake fangs who goes, "This is totally going to get Robert Pattison's attention" and then she and all her friends swoop in to attack the nerd boy by his locker. You have to see it. It will leave you in stitches.

And one last thing: my friend Taylor sent me this video because she said it was made for me. It's cats reenacting this season in a minute. (ok, so yes, it does sound like something designed with me in mind)
It's pretty funny.
sorry I just spazzed about a television show, but YAY GLEE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment