a few things that get me excited about life

-My class schedule (yes, I am a nerd and sincerely enjoy learning). This semester I've got ASL, history of literature (the earliest period, so actually I'm not pumped for that one), a poetry workshop, a seminar called Christian Art, and a religious studies class called Israelite Prophecy.

-listening to inappropriate songs with The Joint such as "love the way you lie" by eminem slash rihanna (which I just learned on guitar) and this (which we had a dance party to in the living room today)

-and speaking of The Joint, I get really pumped about how much I love every person who lives here so stinkin' much

-this prayer

-my new cupcake-scented candle

-hand gliding on a dorito (you will not get this unless you are Ginny Stevens, or unless you watch this crazy strange and awesome youtube)

-the anticipation of fall and of finally getting to wear sweaters! yay!

-getting post cards in the mail (thank you, sweet zoella!)

-kittens! (per usual)

hope you are pumped about your tuesday :) much love, amigos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment