fonts I fancy

sometimes you like things and you don't even know why.

that's how it is with fonts & me - I just can't get enough, and Lord knows where that love came from. But for as long as I can remember, I have been instantly intrigued by designs/advertisements/websites/magazines/books/etc. with good-looking, uniquely engineered, creative fonts. I also tend to feel this strange internal repulsion when faced with ugly or unoriginal typography. It matters, you know?

So for all you font-nerds, here are some links I think you'll really dig:

1) some cool free fonts you can download

2) I am actually obsessed with this company called Veer. I get their catalog in the mail, although I've never purchased anything from them (but it does make PERFECT collaging/craft material). They've got loads of fun fonts.

3) this is really fun. It's a cute little diagram that will assist you in finding a typeface for all occasions.

p.s. speaking of fonts, something is wrong when I publish my posts and my selected fonts go all screwy....it's miserable & driving me insane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment