sometimes it's fun to be one of two Emily Morgan Thompson's at UVA

because then people think they are e-mailing the other Emily and they actually e-mail you.
In my inbox this morning:

subject line: tay tay's alc

hey emily!I put $40 in your box for alcool for tyalor, do you think thats enough?? I can give you more, i just had no idea how much to give you.I was thinking like a bottle of aristocrat vodka maybe a bunch of minis and either two bottle of andre or a 5th of whiskey. Let me know what you think! I can come pick it up sometime this week!

I wrote back:

girl,
OMG! $40 def isn't enough! You're gonna have to give me at least double that. I mean, do we want Taylor to get DRUNK or don't we?! and I'm not gonna be able to check my box, so you're gonna have to drop off that original $40 plus maybe $50 more at my friends house...she lives on Price. Her name is also Emily. Don't worry about it. Sweet! Thanks girlfriend!!!


....only joking. but I do wish that's what I sent back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment