Dear people who read my blog,

Hi. I like you a lot. Thanks for reading all my weird thoughts and for putting up with all my strange videos of people dancing or silly songs. You're the greatest.
As much as I love blogging, I'm gonna have to take a little break. Hopefully for just like a week or so, because life will be a little cray-cray (yep, I just said that) for the next few days. But don't be sad. I'll be back with more random sentiments & ramblings before you know it.
For now, I just wanted to say thanks. I don't know why you all read what I write on here sometimes, but you do, and that's fun. Also, so that you won't be too devastated, I will leave you with some pictures of joyful Nica kids, and that will cheer you right up as you gaze on them in my absence.

with hearts&hugs&kittens,

emily











0 comments:

Post a Comment