Taylor Swift likes to sing about cars

exhibit A "so baby drive slow, 'til we run out of road"

and B "I was riding shot gun with my hair undone..."

and C "I watched you laughing from the passenger side"

and D "I see your face in my mind as I drive away"

and E "he's got a car and you feel like flying"

and F "you're in the car on the way to the movies"

and G "I hate that stupid old pick-up truck you never let me drive"

and H "and we drive and rive until we found a town far away..."

and I "he opens up my door and I get into his car"

and J "just a boy in a Chevy truck"

and K "there in my rearview mirror disappearing now"

and L "oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night"

...just in case anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

#thisiswhatlifepostcollegeis...

Caroline said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA love this.

Post a Comment