yum yum yum

summer is a fun time to experiment and learn new things, and one of my goals and interests of this season is learning to be a better cook.
now that I live in a house with a pretty fantastic kitchen (sorry, Joint, love you, but yours was a little gross...) and have gotten over my mental block that I am incapable of producing a good meal, I've started to branch out a little and try cooking a few things. and gosh, it's fun! I love having a little extra time to cook, and I also love that summer means tons of YUM and colorful fresh veggies and fruits. And honestly, what is better than cracking open a bottle of wine and making something delicious with a few friends and sitting outside to enjoy your creation on the patio? It's gotta be one of my favorite things about summer so far!

so I just thought I'd post a few pictures of some things that are inspiring me in the kitchen, things I'd like to make or experiment with. I found all of these on Pinterest, which is a really snazzy site Missy introduced me to...if you have a pinterest site, let me know so we can be friends! :)

Peanut Butter-Banana-Oatmeal muffins:


black been tortilla pie:

avocado/bacon/apple grilled cheese:


Pie-lets!

layered zucchini parmesan:


raspberry-lemon cheesecake bites:



0 comments:

Post a Comment